Philip Mulieri, MD, PHD
- Shoulder & Elbow Surgery Fellowship: Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Tampa, FL
- Orhopaedic Surgery Residency: Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
- General Surgery Internship: Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine of NYU, New York, NY
About the Provider
Dr. Philip Mulieri is a fellowship-trained, board certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in elbow and shoulder surgery. Dr. Mulieri received his fellowship training in shoulder and elbow surgery and brings unique skills to provide comprehensive, treatment of all shoulder and elbow disorders-including minimally invasive, arthroscopic techniques, complex reconstruction, and shoulder replacement. After his fellowship training, he was a visiting professor at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN studying the most advanced techniques for the treatment of complex elbow problems. Dr. Mulieri is a member of The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Connecticut Orthopaedic Society.
In addition to extensive clinical training, Dr. Mulieri has a long-standing interest in basic science and clinical research. He completed his MD/PhD and has authored numerous articles in peer-review journals. Dr. Mulieri's clinical and scientific experience provides a unique foundation for providing outstanding, cutting-edge care for his patients.
- Shoulder Surgery
- Elbow Surgery
- Arthroscopic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Shoulder & Elbow Replacement
- Complex Shoulder & Elbow Surgery