Jason Norcross, MD
- Fellowship: Concord Repatriation General Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Internship: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Medical School: University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC
About the Provider
Dr. Jason Norcross is a fellowship-trained adult reconstruction surgeon specializing in hip and knee replacement surgery. He has become one of the nation's top experts in the field of robotic-assisted surgery, and provides training to other orthopaedic surgeons learning this technology. Dr. Norcross spent the first 14 years of his practice in Hickory, North Carolina, developing a 5-star rating and achieving one of the highest patient-satisfaction scores in the region. He has developed a reputation for being compassionate, humble, personable, and completely dedicated to serving his patients.
Dr. Norcross completed Medical School at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC. This was followed by an internship and residency program at The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston,Texas. During his residency, Dr. Norcross was awarded the OITE Master Academic Certificate of Recognition four times. This award represents the highest academic score earned by a resident. He completed an accredited fellowship program at Concord Repatriation Hospital in Sydney, Australia. This comprehensive program prepared Dr. Norcross to perform some of the latest treatment options for arthritis of the hip and knee, including minimally invasive surgery, hip resurfacing, computer-assisted surgery and revisions of hip and knee replacements.
- Less invasive hip replacement surgery
- Outpatient joint replacement surgery
- Robotic-assisted partial and total knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- General Orthopaedic procedures
- Fracture Care
Dr. Norcross is accepting new patients and most major insurance plans.